Job Types: Commission-Only, 1099, Contract, Part-Time
Pay: $50,000 – $215,000 per year
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales: 2 Years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- US Work Authorization (Required)
Are you a results-driven pharmaceutical or medical sales professional who wants to leverage your current relationships with physician practices and medical groups to earn more money? If so, and you want to be part of an exciting ground floor opportunity, please read on.
AdheaRx is an innovative startup that provides automated patient phone interviews to keep physicians and patients with chronic conditions connected between office visits. This exciting turnkey solution is easy for offices to implement, is customizable to practice needs, and utilizes simple technology.
We are offering the right candidates significant commission potential for simply getting clinics and hospitals to use a new service that has no overhead costs, no upfront fees and can generate additional physician group monthly revenue of $75,000+ for an average practice of 3 doctors. Knowledge of physician practice economics, reimbursement models and Medicare are also key.
AdheaRx offers an entrepreneurial work environment with a commission-based contract opportunity. Medical Sales Representatives can earn up to $5,000 per practice. The number of targeted practices is uncapped so earnings potential is unlimited. You can even keep your existing job!
Your job will be to promote and sell the AdheaRx service to targeted physician practices and medical groups. Using your selling and negotiation skills, you will communicate AdheaRx features and benefits to target audiences and gain buy-in and commitment. Your primary responsibility is to sell the service, support patient enrollment, and AdheaRx will take care of the rest.
Healthcare personnel contacted include but are not limited to practice owners, office managers, administrators/directors, clinical staff, and physicians of internal medicine practices, general medicine practices.
Customer interactions are in-person, virtual and over the phone.
You will also collaborate with your AdheaRx Regional Business Manager for direction and support and will maintain your customer relationships and leads in the AdheaRx CRM tool.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, apply today. Interest in AdheaRx is high, so don’t miss out on the chance to join our team and earn money selling an innovative new service to your physician customers!
- This is a sales position with full training provided; prior sales experience is preferred but not required. Do you have prior sales experience?
- Do you have current relationships with customers you can leverage in the territory which you are applying?
- This is a commission only, 1099 opportunity; are you comfortable with this compensation structure?
- This position requires local travel; are you willing to travel for the job?
- This position requires face to face interaction with medical office staff; are you willing to meet with medical office staff in person?
- Immediate opportunities are available in several US markets:
AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI
You will need a valid driver’s license, clear driving record and the ability to travel within your territory as needed for customer appointments and lead generation.